Re: [Shop-talk] non ethanol fuel alternative

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] non ethanol fuel alternative
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:39:55 -0500
Another thought (and I'm not recommending this, just thinking out loud
here): I run old race gas I don't want to run in my bikes any more
through the yard equipment sometimes.  $8/gallon isn't cheap to cut the
grass, but then again I don't use a lot of it (except in the mower).
Some brands have lead, but none of the implements seems to mind.

You know, in case you happen to have a can of VP laying around or
something...

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums