Re: [Shop-talk] Car Covers?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Car Covers?
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:44:02 -0600
Ronnie,

It's been years since I bought a cover, but the one I got was from J.C.
Whitney. I don't recall what I paid for it, but not that much. I am not
using it right now, though I should be. It'[s for a Roadster, which may
not fit the 510, but it will be better than nothing. So next time you
come down near Austin, you can borrow this one. I'll check it out
tomorrow to see how it looks.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Ronnie Day, On 1/9/2012 1:07 PM: