[Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?
From: cavanadd at frontier.com (David C.)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:35:43 -0800
I have an old portable propane tank I use for a portable air tank.  I
did the conversion probably 15 years ago and all I remember is that the
valve was really hard to get out and you need to be ingenious in
securing the tank so you can get enough torque on it.  It also takes
quite a while for all the propane smell to go away.