[Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to

Subject: [Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to turn to.
From: shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org (shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:08:11 -0500
I used CVS to convert some super 8 video and I was happy with the results
(DVD quality and the condition of my returned films).  The actually
conversion is done by YesVideo, which I believe can be contracted
independently, but I liked the idea of dropping it off and picking it up at
my local CVS.  I did try to find a local shop to do the conversion, but the
equipment is apparently quite expensive and they all recommend YesVideo (or
had no clue who to recommend).

- Ian