[Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to t

Subject: [Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to turn to.
From: roadster at astound.net (Fred Katz)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:33:06 -0800
Check out Costco online to see their services. I took some early 1960s film to
a local Costco store, they charge $17.99 for the first 150 feet, and transfer
it to DVDs. They also leave it online for a while so you can allow others to
view it with your permission.

One film was really bad, they returned it with no charge. All other film gets
cleaned and returned with the DVDs. You might want to try one. I was hesitant
at first but they did a good job.

Fred