[Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools

Subject: [Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:11:48 -0500
"main public" could be interpreted lots of ways but "public" pretty much covers
it.  Our city has a recycling center where you can take such things which
amounts to about the same thing as what you said.  Our city recycling center
takes other items such as old paint.  I'm not sure if they take used oil
filters or not.  It is illegal for us to put used oil filters in our trash.  I
take my used oil to my father's garage and he uses it in his heater to heat his
building.