[Shop-talk] Batter recycling was cordless tools

Subject: [Shop-talk] Batter recycling was cordless tools
From: tputland at charter.net (Tim)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:14:55 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM, old dirtbeard wrote:

"...and I hate the thought of all the lithium/Nicad/plastic crap going
into landfills. It really is sad what we are doing."
  doug

I agree on hating the thought of all crap we put in the ground and our
disposable society attitude bugs me as well. But, not sure on the
plastic bits, but Batteries Plus+ here in WI will take dead batteries
for recycling. I am sure there are other entities out there that recycle
batteries.

Tim