[Shop-talk] Fw: old clay drain

Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: old clay drain
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:14:22 +0000 (UTC)
consider getting a sewer contractor to line it without digging anything up.

Cure-In-Place Pipelining, or CIPP.

Or do you really need 5"?  Sleeve it with 4" Schedule 40 PVC.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier