Re: [Shop-talk] Appliance rollers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Appliance rollers
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:37:53 -0400
I can't help with the rollers, Karl (I'm assuming you're looking for a
permanently mounted setup, I've just been using my furniture dolly), but
I'd love to hear more about the hardwood floors on a concrete slab.  Did
you glue them?

My wife would like hardwood over out slab, but despite all the articles
I read about them people keep telling me not to do it.  But none of them
have done it themselves, jsut that they're sure it's a bad idea.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums