[Shop-talk] Team.Net service

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Team.Net service
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:43:42 -0600 (MDT)
Team.Net is going away, I'm shutting it off tomorrow morning.

Okay, relax, it is only temporary.  The local power company will be
doing some maintenence and repairs in the area friday, October 14th.
Rather than risk frying some crucial piece of hardware due to random
power flucuations I'll be shutting down the servers in the morning
before I go to work.  I'll be bringing them back up friday evening
when the power line work is done.

So the email lists, amazingly outdated web pages, forums and such
will be down for most of the day.  All services should be back on
the air late friday, so be patient.

Too bad I'm not ready to cut over to the new server, this would be
a good time to do so.  Oh well, so it goes.

Thank you for your patience.

mjb.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums