[Shop-talk] New 'blue' Stabul

Subject: [Shop-talk] New 'blue' Stabul
From: tvacc at lotusowners.com (Tony Vaccaro)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:12:47 -0400
>From what I have read, yes. At least I think so. It has been a long time
since I read these articles so I throw them out to you for discussion. I
have to get ready for work so I don't have time to reread these right now.
So lets talk about it. I can tell you that my fuel cells are suffering. I
now use the blue in my cars all the time.

http://www.boatus.com/seaworthy/ethanolwinter.asp

http://www.goldeagle.com/UserFiles/file/Ethanol%20411/Ethanol%20--%20The%20G
ood,%20The%20Bad,%20and%20the%20Ugly.pdf

http://echo.bluehornet.com/hostedemail/email.htm?h=d27e74c638331ae7587f026a0
86459e3&CID=1853423993&ch=EF41EB24DBA3BC392AF86491ED79FBDE

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.