[Shop-talk] Generic exhaust question

Subject: [Shop-talk] Generic exhaust question
From: matt.lists at trebelhorn.com (Matt Trebelhorn)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:27:15 -0400
Thanks to all who responded.

I got to the interview with light throttle and parked at the far end
of the lot; checked at the NAPA up the block after the interview and
they recommended a welder about a block away.  I asked the guy at the
welding shop about places in the area to have lunch while I waited.
He directed me to the Irish pub up the street; owned and well-run by
an actual Irishman.

All in all, not bad.  I can only hope the interview has as good an
outcome.

Thanks again.
Matt