Re: [Shop-talk] shop stuff and kindle

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shop stuff and kindle
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:28:54 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011, john niolon wrote:
> My nice son bought me a Kindle reader for my b'day... I'm trying to move some
> shop articles..tech stuff on my truck and general documents to it...
> Everything is in a pdf format and using my pc I'm copying files from a
> directory on the hard drive to the Kindle drive using windows explorer... the
> copy seems to work right but when I disconnect the Kindle... none of the files
> are there
>
> I have gotten a couple to work which must have involves alchemy cause I can
> duplicate the act...
>
> any Kindle guys out there ??? tell me what I'm doing wrong..

I don't have a Kindle, but I seem to recall reading that you need to email
a pdf to Kindle for conversion, then it gets stuck on your device?

Google and quick scan says I might be remembering right...

http://ebookreadersresource.com/ebook-reader-tutorials/kindle-pdf-conversion/

Mark

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums