[Shop-talk] Drill Doctor

Subject: [Shop-talk] Drill Doctor
From: TR3driver at ca.rr.com (Randall)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 18:13:02 -0700
> lo and behold, they
> had a Drill Doctor 750X on the closeout cart for $75.

I've got one, 750 I think.  Don't use it very often; and when I do it seems
like I always spend an inordinate amount of time re-reading the manual to
understand how to use it.  But once I dope it out, it seems to work well.

However, I've not tried any of the fancy things you can supposedly do (like
split points & such).

It'll never pay for itself (in my lifetime anyway) as I just don't sharpen
drills all that often.  But it's a fun toy, and sure beats having to drive
to the store.

-- Randall