Re: [Shop-talk] Quiet air compressor, the recap

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quiet air compressor, the recap
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:56:46 -0400
By coincidence I was in my dentist's office a few weeks ago and noticed that
when their compressor came on it was pretty loud.  It sounded like it was in a
closet, and sounded almost like a normal pancake compressor.  It wasn't TOO
loud, but it was very obvious when it was running.  It didn't run very long
though.