Re: [Shop-talk] Intros

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Intros
From: Richard Beels <rbeels@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 15:25:39 -0400
I'm going to be in Philly working for the rest of the summer.  When's
the party?

My garage is 65x35 but it's not all "parking".  It holds three cars
easily.  Might be fun, in a clown in the circus kind of way, to see
how many cars I could fit in it.  I have one post but it's right next
to the lift so it doesn't really count...   :-)

At 06/30/11 at 10:55, Shakespearean monkeys danced on Aric's keyboard and said:
>Heh.  I'm about to put an offer on a house here in Philly that has what
>looks to be a ~16 car garage (it's at least 50' deep and easily 30' wide).
>It also has no posts or columns anywhere in the middle, thanks to the roof
>being supported by a couple 16" I-beams.  :-)
>
>Of course, the fact that the house needs a fair amount of work (built in
>1825) and the roof on the garage has collapsed might explain why they're
>only asking 250k for it.  But still a good deal as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers!

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums