[Shop-talk] 2008 Mustang Tire Wear

Subject: [Shop-talk] 2008 Mustang Tire Wear
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:07:44 +0000 (UTC)
If you are running a lot of negative camber, toe OUT actually inproves tire
wear.  It also contributes the kind of darty handling that autocrossers enjoy.

In the olden days, car makers enhanced stability with a lot of toe-in which
they balanced for tire wear with positive camber.  Not so great for cornering.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net