[Shop-talk] New query: What's the hot ticket for a new privacy fence?

Subject: [Shop-talk] New query: What's the hot ticket for a new privacy fence?
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:02:07 +0000 (UTC)
I'm not much help.  I have a non-treated fir stockade on treated posts that has
been up for more than a decade.  Still looks fine.  Weathered, not rotted.  Not
much incentive for plastic here.

I did put up plastic railings on the cedar deck I put over our front steps,
though.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net