[Shop-talk] hanging bicycles

Subject: [Shop-talk] hanging bicycles
From: ericm at lne.com (Eric Murray)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:49:26 -0700
On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 11:28:52AM -0400, Tim wrote:

> Any one out there use or design something I can use? It has to be 100%
> reliable as some of the garage space is taken up by two Datsun Roadster
> that would not be happy if a bike fell on them.

I don't have any wall space in my garage, and my wife and I have a  bunch
of bicycles.  I got a free standing stand from Performance (on sale).

You can stack bikes two high and on both sides.  So you maximize
bike storage per unit floor space.

Nothing's fallen off it yet, but if you're in earthquake country
you should fasten it to the ceiling.

Eric