Re: [Shop-talk] anode rods-- was the air saga continues

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] anode rods-- was the air saga continues
From: Peter Murray <peterwmurray@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:14:17 -0400
Are you putting in hot air/water loops, or just PV panels?

At the house in which I grew up, we had hot air panels installed in
1978 or so that heated the water coming into the house. Not as
efficient as direct water-circulating panels, but in Harrisburg, PA,
it was enough to bring the inlet water temperature up from ~45F to
~85F during January!

Sadly, there are too many trees at my house in Reston, VA to install
solar, even if at a small scale.

-Peter