Re: [Shop-talk] gps to find the shop

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gps to find the shop
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:34:35 -0400
John,

I love my Garmin Nuvi.  I've had a few in different cars and got a few for
friends.  But really what I find is that there isn't much of a difference
with the consumer level ones anymore.

I'd just wait for a sale at the GPS Store or Walmart and get anything
around the $100 mark (if you don't want alot of extra features.)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

to keep it shop related... sometimes losing my way to the shop I'm
considering
buying a GPS for the car.

I start looking and realize that each manufacturer has at least 76 models
available...  I need something in the range of $0 - $200 and easy enough
for
an old man to use... as a backup plan I do have a 10 year old grandson
that
could probably program it for me...

recommendations ??

thanks