[Shop-talk] Auto drain for compressor

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Auto drain for compressor
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:01:02 -0400
When installing the air lines at my shop, I came across one of those HF
auto drain kits also.  It doesn't work on my compressor either (it's not
meant for the big boys.)

It will work fine on a smaller, consumer grade ones however.   Here is a
link to the one I'm selling on ebay...

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270756661493&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT<

Since I'm shamelessly plugging relevant items, here is a link to my 1/2
dryer/filter/regulator/oiler as well (new.)

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270758314966&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT<

In case any of you are in the market for a recirulating pressure blaster,
I'm selling one of those as well.

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270756704725&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT<

<shameless plugs over>

Hey, least they are on topic!  8>)