[Shop-talk] Pedestal Sink Trap

Subject: [Shop-talk] Pedestal Sink Trap
From: jibjib at att.net (Jack Brooks)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:52:44 -0700
>From what I've seen, it sound like what you would like to do is run the pipe
into the back wall, through the studs to the side wall where the stack is
located, but putting a decent sized hole in the back wall studs is an
issues.

I'm not up on code in GA, but if you added doubler studs for a foot or two
on both sides of each back wall stud you needed to run the pipe through, you
would have sufficient strength in the wall.

Jack