Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman edger motor lost its suck

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman edger motor lost its suck
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:13:43 -0700 (PDT)
Triple check the fuel line is run properly, or it isn't hitting the fuel.
BTDT.   When you think you have it in the fuel, it can actually curl up and be
sucking air. Take it back apart and run the line directly into the tank from
the
filler, pump the primer, and see if you have fuel from the outlet going
back
into the tank. Did you also replace *all* the lines? And the primer is
seated
properly under the plate?

Regards,
Brian