Re: [Shop-talk] setting up compressed air lines

To: Obaa <obaa996@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] setting up compressed air lines
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 18:50:22 -0500
Doesn't TP Tools suggest black pipe anyway? Their system design looks like
it minimizes moisture vapor in the piping so if you build with the drains
they suggest it shouldn't be a problem. You could use the Garage-Pak system
 (www.garage-pak.com) that's used/advertised on the car shows on Speed and
Spike, but I'll bet it's quite pricy compared to black or galvanized  pipe.
Can't hurt to check.

FWIW,
Ron

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums