[Shop-talk] Is a fence part of a shop?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Is a fence part of a shop?
From: neiljsherry at talktalk.net (Neil Sherry)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:42:22 +0100
I used something similar for a removable picket fence. I used 2x2" posts
for three 6ft sections of fence - allowed me to lift out the fence to
drive the mower through - made it really easy to keep the grass each
side tidy.

Why not have an untilled strip adjacent to the fence? - that would save
lifting the fence & posts (& reduce risk of dinging the foundations with
the tiller).
Neil