[Shop-talk] Brass Polish

Subject: [Shop-talk] Brass Polish
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 07:56:42 -0700
Thanks, but we tried them.  Ordered 12 cans, but they canceled the order
because they don't actually have any (I was
suspicious about the 'test' in the URI, but we tried anyway).

Pretty annoying that the website is inaccurate (and our credit card company
might be having a word or two with them).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net