Re: [Shop-talk] DannMar MaxJax ?

To: shochschild@att.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] DannMar MaxJax ?
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:16:53 -0500
I'm not sure it would get a car high enough for me, and as others have
mentioned it's not much cheaper than "full size" higher capacity units. I'm
planning a "regular" two post for my new shop. The biggest reason is to make
working on our various vehicles much easier. At 64 and with banged up knees
being able to stand comfortably and work under a car is a BIG deal.

Ron

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums