Re: [Shop-talk] suburban question

To: John Niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, shop-talk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] suburban question
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:32:32 -0400
I have a 2005 suburban, which is the previous body style, so I can't
really help.  The biggest problem I had with the later ones is that
the rear seats no longer fold down low enough so that you have a big,
flat area back there.  To me, without that, it's just not a
suburban.  Whether it's carrying 4x8 sheets of something or just
having my dog back there, I really can't imagine losing that.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums