Re: [Shop-talk] Replacing an inground oil tank

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Replacing an inground oil tank
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:20:17 -0400
On Apr 22, 2011, at 12:46 PM, eric@megageek.com wrote:

> Anything I'm missing?  Anything else to consider?  Thanks.

Saving your shekels to pay for the soil cleanup. The bills are high. :-(

For me it's all about space. I don't care about looks, and in a fire, if it's
hot enough to set the tank aflame, everything else is already gone. And looks?
Eh. DOn't care.

Freezing?  You could put some diesel conditioner or somesuch in there every
tankful, but I've never heard of it being an issue.

WHen I get an oil delivery, the house smells of oil for a day, but I think I
had a leaky vent tank whistle thing.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums