Re: [Shop-talk] shopsmith

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shopsmith
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:23:16 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Oh, its in decent shape.  I've seen it and my FIL used it until four
years ago or so when he died.

Even more research is making me think its a '53-'60 Mark V.  My wife
didn't remember it being on a bench, and remembers it being green.  Plus
that's about the right era for her grandfather to have bought it.

Mark

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums