Re: [Shop-talk] shopsmith

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>, 'Mark Andy'
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shopsmith
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:18:32 -0400
I have never used one either, and I've always heard the same
thing.  But I think the comparison changes when instead of
multi-purpose vs single purpose you consider multi-purpose vs
nothing.  If you don't have the money or space for the best solution,
something like this can give you capabilities you would otherwise not
have at all.  It's also an opportunity to learn and get your feet
wet.  Besides, your wife probably wants to see her mother once in a
while.  You can get a new tool and check off a MIL visit at the same time!

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums