[Shop-talk] vacuum cleaners (non-shop)

Subject: [Shop-talk] vacuum cleaners (non-shop)
From: 57healey at gmail.com (Patton Dickson)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:08:30 -0500
My wife loves her Dyson.  I am not sure it would be worth the money to
you, but she used to complain about a string of different brands
before.  We were on a every 2 year replacement cycle as she was
battling dog and cat hair.  After getting the Dyson 6 years ago, she
hasn't complained.  That's compelling enough for me!

I did save some money by getting a refurbished unit.