[Shop-talk] historical machine shop question

Subject: [Shop-talk] historical machine shop question
From: pat at hornesystemstx.com (Pat Horne)
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:17:30 -0600
Line shaft.

The central engine turned a shaft that had pulleys on it with belts down
to each piece of equipment.

I had a 12" jointer made in the early 1920's that was set up for line
shaft operation, a motor was an option.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake David Scheidt, On 3/2/2011 5:30 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001