Re: [Shop-talk] My equivalent of a nuclear meltdown.....

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] My equivalent of a nuclear meltdown.....
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:55:05 -0700
When I was in the Black Hills many years ago, I was told you just grab them by
the tail. If their feet are off the ground they can't spray. I must have
missed the part of the lecture about how you get close enough to do that, or
what you do with it once you've got  ahold of the tail. There may be a flaw or
two in this strategy.

Brian K.

On Mar 20, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Bob Jeffers wrote:

> When you set the trap cover the whole trap except for the opening with a
blanket and if you catch Peppy just carefully cover the end with a cloth and
gently carry it away and properly dispose of said catch.  NO FOUL NO STINK

<gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums