Re: [Shop-talk] Dish Network vs Direct TV

To: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dish Network vs Direct TV
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:27:48 -0400
Scott writes...
"The first 100-plus channels are PPV.  Shopping
channels are placed in the channel line-up so that there's about one
ever few channels--"

Scott, on your receiver there is a option to remove channels from your
line up.  Once you do that, you will never even know about the other
channels or where they are.

I've gotten my list down to the twenty or so channels I care about and I
have no clue what else is out there.

(But now I think I'll start to look for those adult PPV!)  8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums