Re: [Shop-talk] Help Identifying Kienzle Clock

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Help Identifying Kienzle Clock
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:29:17 -0800
The only other German connections I can come up with are Wanderer (one of the
four circles of Auto Union), or the East German Wartburg, which is more
contemporary. Wanderer's logo was a wider letter W than the example you show,
but Wartburg used a narrow W, where the center point was crossed like an X,
which is suggested by your painted-over example.

- Bill Rabel
  Anacortes

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums