[Shop-talk] Drafting Program

Subject: [Shop-talk] Drafting Program
From: rolds at plausa.com (Ron Olds)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:53:27 +0000
Hello Everyone,

Back in my previous versions of Windows I used the Auto Sketch drafting
program which worked great for me.  Now that I have had to update to Windows 7
I can no longer use this program.  I am looking for something new that doesn't
cost an arm and a leg.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Ronald Olds

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be
proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other such use
is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews, semination or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies
of the original transmittal.