[Shop-talk] Hanging things on concrete walls

Subject: [Shop-talk] Hanging things on concrete walls
From: jibjib at att.net (Jack Brooks)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 20:50:58 -0800
Tape a 1 foot square of plastic over the concrete and see if you have
condensation coming through the wall.  Give it a few days.  If this is the
damp time of year you are lucky, as the worst season is what you are looking
for.

If it's dry, epoxy or glue hooks in place, assuming you are resistive to
drilling.

Jack