Re: [Shop-talk] car dolly replacement casters

To: Michael Burdick <burdickm@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] car dolly replacement casters
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 8:41:02 -0800
I just ordered new casters for my car dollies from CasterCity. All sales reps
were busy when I called. I left my name and number and received a call back
with in 15 minutes. The guy on the phone was very helpful and guided me to the
best caster for my application. He then gave me two different discounts
totalling 25%. He said they would be assembled and shipped with in two days
from texas. I am hoping they go out tomorrow.

Great customer service--I thought that was a thing of the past here in the US!

Another happy (so far) customer. Thanks for the recommendation Michael!

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

---- Michael Burdick <burdickm@mindspring.com> wrote:

=============
I have purchased casters from the following outfit and have been happy with
what I received:

http://www.castercity.com/

It was for different applications though so I can't speak to the "what" in
your question.

NFI.

Hope this helps,
Mike Burdick