[Shop-talk] Duallie snow chains, follow up.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Duallie snow chains, follow up.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:50:20 -0500
If you remember I asked about chains for a duellie truck I have.

Well I ordered the chains and they got here.  I put them on and here is
the results so far...

Chains go on easy and because of a cam on them, they don't need additional
side tensioners.

Today we had a massive ice storm in NJ (over an inch of ice!)  I plowed
exclusively with the truck today without problems.  The truck is a 3500
rear wheel drive only.  There is a mason dump bed on the back, but nothing
is in it.

Here is the link to the chains I got and the place I got them from...

http://www.tirechainsrequired.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=4536

They aren't cheap, but you really are getting two pairs of chains for the
price.

I can recommend this company as a result of this purchase.

Note, I still don't know how well they will do on pure snow yet however.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums