[Shop-talk] Skirt for a Play Cottage

Subject: [Shop-talk] Skirt for a Play Cottage
From: gerrybraz at cablespeed.com (Gerald Brazil)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:41:08 -0500
Bob the "critters" are awfully smart.....I hate to admit it but they are
sometimes smarter than I am. Unless you are committed to digging a REALLY
deep trench I doubt that you will keep out ground hogs or raccoons. I have
tried live traps on raccoons but those *&^%#@ are so smart, he (or his buddy
on the outside) figured out how to open the door at the "release" end of the
trap.....I have found that the only sure solution is lead poisoning.