[Shop-talk] Harbor Freight

Subject: [Shop-talk] Harbor Freight
From: dmscheidt at gmail.com (David Scheidt)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:18:39 -0500
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:
.

> Anybody else having similar problems? B It seems like they're using blind
> monkeys to pull their stuff for shipment. B In both cases a call to
customer
> service straightened things out, and they had me keep the wrong
> items--whether I needed/wanted them or not--but I wonder if they were to
> send me a compressor or welder instead of the box of O-rings I ordered if
> they'd be so generous.

Probably not.

Mispicks and mis packs happen in any warehouse, though.  One I did
programming work for had a bug (not my fault!) that sometimes caused
the shipping labels to not match the pick lists.  So tens or hundreds
of orders would get picked and packed, with someone else's order in
the box.  Very annoying, and it took a long time to figure out what
was really happening.

B bspidell at comcast.net