[Shop-talk] Liquid Level Controller

Subject: [Shop-talk] Liquid Level Controller
From: jblair1948 at cox.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:01:29 -0500
I think it was on this list, someone was looking for a way to measure basically
fluid in a tank.

I just came across this unit.  Don't know if the need is still there,
or if this will
fill the bill, but I thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=K2639

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va