[Shop-talk] Texaco Marfak 2 multi purpose grease

Subject: [Shop-talk] Texaco Marfak 2 multi purpose grease
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:27:47 -0500
Guys, I have found myself with a large quantity of Texaco Marfak 2 multi
purpose grease (about 2 cases or over 80 cartridges

Here is the product sheet for it.

<http://www.alexisoil.com/pdf/MarfakMulti2.pdf >

It's more than I can use in my lifetime, does anyone need any of this
stuff?  I'll sell $3 per cartridge (which is less than 50 off retail
price.)  plus shipping.

I just want to gain some space and make some money while I'm still
unemployed.

Moose
Waldo Emerson