[Shop-talk] 20% off at harbor freight

Subject: [Shop-talk] 20% off at harbor freight
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:09:31 -0500
I just placed an order for a cart for the cutter and I found a 20% off
coupon for harbor freight.  I thought I'd share it in case anyone wanted
to use it.

It's code is 51610210

I can email any of you the .PDF file so you can print it out and use it in
the store if you want.

I was on the phone to order and was never asked for the code.

FWIW, I think that HF online ordering system is a rip off.  It NEVER
accepts gift cards and tells you every coupon code or discount code is
invalid.

Moose
Waldo Emerson