Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Removing a large freezer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Removing a large freezer
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:50:53 -0600
I agree with Brian. Repurposing it may be a good thing. How about dry
storage for tools or things that you don't use very often that could get
damaged or eaten just sitting in a box or on a shelf? Be sure to put the
drain plug in so that rodents won't be able to get in.

If you want to convert into vertical storage, just build a base the size
of one end and remove the lid springs. The magnetic gasket should hold
it shut.

You could also remove the compressor to save weight and sell it for
scrap, just be sure to recycle the freon before you cut the lines.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Brian Kemp, On 12/31/2010 11:24 AM: