Re: [Shop-talk] Removing a large freezer

To: eric@megageek.com, Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Removing a large freezer
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:17:51 -0500
On 12/30/2010 8:31 PM, eric@megageek.com wrote:
> In my basement, there is a huge chest freezer down there.  I'm not sure
> how it got there, because it doesn't seem to want to [fit] any doors to go
> out.

Is it the kind with the lift-up door on top?  Maybe if you remove the
door, and flip it on its side it would clear the door?  (esp if you took
the door off the hinges.)  Guess it's quite possible it's been there
since before the finished basement was done.

You could take a sawzall to it, but the foam / fiberglass insulation and
the plastic would make a heck of a mess.

-Wayne

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums