[Shop-talk] Overhead, retractable kitchen storage?

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Overhead, retractable kitchen storage?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:22:23 -0500
I've been tasked with building a stationary shelf to hold a Kitchen Aid mixer
overhead. Knowing the inhabitants, this recipe has all the ingredients for a
greasy lazy reach and falling on a head. I'd like to build a shelf that can be
lowered to use the mixer, then raised up out of the way, mixer staying on it.
I see all the mechanisms for storing the mixer on a shelf inside a base
cabinet, but nothing for overhead storage.

thanks,

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums