[Shop-talk] EarthWise electric string trimmer.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] EarthWise electric string trimmer.
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 02:51:04 +0000 (UTC)
EarthWise electric string trimmer.  Run away.

Bought one of these and that was a mistake.  Lousy balance.  Ran through all of
the string in half of my yard.  The bang button was worn out making it
impossible to wind on new string and continue.

Threw it in the trash and bought a HomeLite electric and it's working fine.  No
bump button.  It advances a little every time you shut off for two seconds.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net